“Radiokupol” on duty in the Rosaeronavigatsia (division of Russian FAA)
Updating and implementation of information technologies in the activities of the Russia’s bodies of internal affairs.
OOO “NTC” specialists in conjunction with specialists of the air traffic control public corporation have carried out a range of works on implementing FR-101 gateway to ensure air traffic control on the Eastern Siberia territory.
A task has been put forward to organize “Traffic controller– Aircrew” communication over an IP-channel. Since “Fazan” and “Polet” radios offered for use are provided with a non-standard external control interface, new interface devices had to be designed and manufactured.
Finding a solution for the organization of standby channels for communication between traffic controllers and aircrafts using a TCP/IP channel as a reference channel.
The mission proposed was solved in several steps:
- Development of the Statement Of Work (“Eastern Siberia Flight Navigation” specialists);
- Development of the Statement Of Work for interface devices (OOO “NTC” and “Eastern Siberia Flight Navigation” specialists);
- Development and manufacture of interface devices (OOO “NTC” specialists);
- Interface devices tests (“Eastern Siberia Flight Navigation” specialists).
- “Fazan” and “Polet” radios have connected to FR-101 gateway;
- Connection to “MEGAFON” voice communication console ensured;
- Connection to voice logging recorder system that was used earlier ensured;
- 20 equipment sets have been supplied.